So I had my annual MRI yesterday (it was a little late because of Tennley) but the doctor said that the tumor that was treated with the radiation had DECREASED in size and that there were no other lesions seen.
What a relief. Our prayers were answered.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
YEEEEAAAAAH! I am so happy that it went well! What a great blessing! I think this calls for a celebration....maybe a trip to Chicago? :) No, but I do think you need to go treat yourself!
Much love! Give Tennley smooches!
Michelle
I am so happy and relieved!!! You do deserve a celebration, GIRLS NIGHT!!!
We are SOOOO happy for you! That is great news.Tennley is getting so big! She is such a doll!
Tara, that is so great! Congratulations times a thousand!!!
OH and Tennley is so, so cute. I love all the posts :)
Post a Comment