Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ok Michelle, I was told by alot of people that I had many quirks but here are
(I think) are my top 5...
#1. WHITE LETTEUCE! I will not eat white letteuce. I don't like the taste and I will pick it out of any salad. I will always choose the greenest letteuce out of the bunch.
#2. HANGING CLOTHES! I have to have my shirts and Todds shirts hanging in the closet all of the same way. The front of the shirt has to be facing to the left. Todd thinks I got this from when I worked at Mervyns because that is how they did it.
#3. FORKS! It really gives me the chills and really drives me nuts when I hear someone scrape their teeth on a metal fork. It bugs me. While on the subject of forks, I can't ever have my metal fork touch anything aluminum or I have to get a new fork. The taste is just awful.
#4. MAGNETS! I love magnets. I worked in a medical office and got many drug magnets and I collect them from the phone books, mailers or anywhere that I can find them. While I lived in Draper, My washer and dryer were covered with magnets and let me tell you...Todd loves it!! Ha Ha. It's not allowed here in Spanish Fork but I still have the magnets in storage and I am still collecting. It is so bad that I have others that collect for me.
#5. THE NOSE! I have a really sensitive nose. This is a good thing and a bad thing. I can't stand garlic and I can tell if anyone has had it recently. I am constantly telling Todd that his breath stinks.
I tag:
Kristin Smith, Jessica Barrett, Ashley Horne, Alysha Lambourne, and
Leita Farnsworth
I look forward to seeing what your top 5 quirks are.

3 comments:

Amy Cannon said...

Hey Tara-
I just found your blog. How are you doing? Your baby is so stinking cute. We really need to get together sometime considering you are so close. Check us out at cannoncountry.blogspot.com

Kris said...

Okay so now I have to think of 5 quirks and when I started thinking, I realized that I am a crazy person. Great.

Di and Justin said...

okay so I can't decided who she looks like..when I first saw her she looks like a parkinson but then she also looks like you.. OMH she looks soooo cute.... I am glad you emailed me cause I should have known not to put your email and # in my pocket (I washed it, along w/ the many ipods and cell phones I have washed as well)... Love ya and I will send you an invite to ours...
Di-