I know, I know. Tennley is now 14 months and I am just posting her birthday pics.
We were planning on having our families meet at the park and the kids could just play and have cake but the weather decided not to cooperate. We ended up just having the party at our house. We had a good time. Todd helped the kids decorate cupcakes and we opened gifts. It was like Christmas all over again.
This is the before picture.
Testing it out with just a few fingers.
Really digging in!
After playing peek-a-boo with dad.
I couldn't believe the water after the big ordeal. It took forever to get the pink ring out of my tub but she really enjoyed it.
What the ladybug cake looked like before.
The cupcakes that we shared with the family.
The cupcakes that the kids decorated.
Opening presents with mom.



1 comment:
Your ladybug cakes and cupcakes are AWESOME. Skillz girl :) And Tennley is adorable.
Post a Comment