Thursday, August 20, 2009

PIZZA

So we were out all day one Saturday and the three of us were starving. We decided to get a pizza so we could eat really fast when we got home. I took a picture of Tennley after eating 2 1/2 peices of pizza and a breadstick. The peices were not small either. We couldn't believe it. She is a total pig. She loves pizza!



3 comments:

tsparkinson said...

I can't believe she ate that much. That is so nice to not have to worry about her eating habits.

DREW and MICHELLE said...

SO DANG CUTE! I don't know other words that can describe this little girl! I love that she ate so much pizza...even though it looks like the pizza ate her :) Miss you guys!

DREW and MICHELLE said...

p.s. LoVe the pic at the top of your blog! Her hair is too sweet!